Halogen-free compounds are used for production of power, communication, ship, industrial, mounting, LAN, fiber optics cables and others.
Halogen-free compounds are used due to their characteristics:
- they are comparatively difficult to be inflamed;
- they are flame retardant;
- their combustion products are mildly toxic;
- they emit less smoke and the colour of smoke is lighter;
- they emit less irritating gases.
OOO “KSK-group”, being a distributor of Italian company Vipa Polimeri Srl, offers halogen-free compounds used for sheathing, insulation and material filling.
Halogen-free compounds are supplied in 1 250 kg cardboard octabins.